Main Office 214 N. Main Urbana, Ohio 43078
North Lewisburg Office139 East StreetNorth Lewisburg, Ohio 43060
Contact information / reporting of criminal activity or requests for assistance:
Champaign Co. Sheriff’s Office Help Desk – (937) 652-1311 (select option #2)
- Staffed between 8am & 4pm, Monday – Friday. For general questions and contact with Sheriff’s Office Administration. For reporting criminal and/or suspicious activity, contact the Champaign Countywide 911 Center. Please do not leave messages on voice mail for calls regarding criminal incidents/reports or for which you need immediate law enforcement assistance – contact the 911 Center immediately.
Champaign Countywide 911 Center – (937) 653-3409 or (937) 652-1311 (select option #1)
- Provides dispatch and response of Sheriff, Police, Fire and EMS personnel for Champaign County. All calls for assistance and criminal incident reporting must be made to the 911 Center.
- In the event of an emergency in which immediate assistance is needed from law enforcement, Fire Departments or EMS, contact 911.
Tips and confidential information:
- May be made by telephone to the Sheriff’s Office Help Desk by requesting the voicemail of Deputy Lyons or Deputy Dixon.
- May be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org